Building Material Shops Qt4-18 Paving Hydraulic Brick Making Machine High Quality Automatic Concrete Cement Brick Making Machine

1 Set
$8,600.00(1 - 1 Sets) $8,500.00(>=2 Sets)
Building Material Shops Qt4-18 Paving Hydraulic Brick Making Machine High Quality Automatic Concrete Cement Brick Making Machine
Features Gallery Product Description Request A Quote
Applicable Industries: Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Farms, Home Use, Construction Works , Energy & Mining
Showroom Location: Cameroon
Condition: New
Type: Hollow Block Making Machine, Paving Block Making Machine, Interlock Block Making Machine, Curbstone Block Machine
Brick Raw Material: Sand,cement,Construction Waste
Processing: Brick Production Line
Method: Hydraulic Pressure
Automatic: Yes
Production Capacity (Pieces/8 Hours): 5760 Pcs/8hours
Voltage: 220/240/380/440V(Custormed)
Dimension(L*W*H): 3600*1500*2400mm
Warranty: 2 Years
Key Selling Points: Easy To Operate
Brick Size: 400*100*200 Mm, 400*120*200 Mm, 200*100*60 Mm, 400*150*200 Mm, 240*115*90 Mm, 200*200*60 Mm, 400*200*200 Mm, 230*220*115 Mm
Machinery Test Report: Provided
Video Outgoing-inspection: Provided
Marketing Type: Hot Product 2021
Warranty Of Core Components: 2 Years
Core Components: PLC, Pressure Vessel, Motor, Bearing
Weight (KG): 3100 Kg
Worker: 2-3 Worker
Raw Material: Sand.cement.concrete
Pallet Size: 880*550*25mm
Molding Cycle: 15-20s
Color: Optional
Block Type: Hollow Solid Paver Block Curbstone
Vibration Frequency: 4000r/Min
Vibration Force: 26KN
Mixer Model: JQ350 Pan Mixer
Machine Type: Automatic Hydraulic Brick Making Machine
Basic Infomation
Model Number: JQ350 Pan Mixer
Payment & Shipping Terms
Packaging Details: container
Supply Ability: 5 Set/Sets per Month
Product Description
Product Description

Qt4-18 Paving Brick Hydraulic Making Machine High-quality automatic concrete cement brick making machine

1.QT4-18 is a medium sized full automatic hydraulic system brick production line
2.New design and new technology,it could produce faster and better quality bricks
3.Produce different size hollow block,solid block,interlocking block,paving brick and curb stones by changing molds
Relative Machines

PLC Control System

Function: PLC is a remote control system for replaying relays, executing logic and other sequence control Advantages: PLC has strong versatility, convenient use, wide adaptability, high reliability, and strong anti-interference ability


Put the cartons packed in containers on the pallet according to a certain arrangement,stack them automatically,and then push them out,which is convenient for forklift transportation.


Stir evenly and thoroughly, without residue, simple structure, simple operation, fast discharging speed, sturdiness and
durability, long service life, and convenient maintenance.

Block mould

Function: The upper mold interacts with the lower mold to prevent deformation around the punching material. Advantages: Adopt carburizing steel, heat treatment and wire cutting technology

Hydraulic tank

Provide hydraulic pressure for brick making, improve the hardness and quality of bricks.

Conveyor belt

Transport raw materials to the mixer, PLC control is fully automatic, save labor and improve production efficiency
Hydraulic Press
Vibration Force
Pallet Size
Machine Size
Hollow/Solid Blocks,Colored Pavers, Houdis, Curb Stone
2-3 Workers
Production Capacity
Product Images
Our Company
Q1. How do I choose the right machine? A: We will recommend suitable machines for you according to your production, budget, and actual needs. Q2. What kind of bricks your machines can produce? A: Our machines can produce different kingds of bricks by changing molds, such as hollow brick, solid bricks, paver brick, houdis brick, curbstone and color brick. We can also customize for you. Q3. How to use the block machine? A: We will provide you with meticulous video and full text guidance, and the big machine can let engineer fly to your side for installation and training your workers. Q4. Do you test all goods before delivery? A: Yes. We will test the machine before shipping to ensure that the machine is in the best condition before shipping. Q5. What's the payment item? A: By TT or Western Union or any method that is convenient for you. After receiving 30% deposit, we start production. After finishing production. We will take some photos or video of your products for you to watch. The rest 70% money will be paid before delivery. Q6. What about the warranty? A: The warranty period is 18 months. If it is a quality problem, the quick-wearing spare accessories will be replaced free of charge within 3 months. Especially,our factory will be equipped with enough quick-wearing spare accessories before delivering, no need to buy additional quick-wearing spare accessories within 2 years.
Recommended Products
Get in touch with us
Contact Person : shelly
Characters Remaining(20/3000)